Ganesh Rudraksha is a typical kind of bead in which normal rudraksha gives a trunk shape projection on its surface. Vibrating diamagnetic and spiritual energies emitting from it help to protect one from any unknown negative Energies…
Ganesh Rudraksha is a typical kind of bead in which normal rudraksha gives a trunk shape projection on its surface. Vibrating diamagnetic and spiritual energies emitting from it help to protect one from any unknown negative Energies.
This Rudraksha has been found to boost the confidence, courage and inner strength of the wearer significantly. According to the ancient scripture, wearer attains all the pleasure of this world and of the world to come.
Wearing will provide: Positive personality – Optimism – Righteous conduct – Safety and security – Laxmi (the goddess of wealth) always stays in the house where rudraksha is worshipped.
2. Effect of rudraksha is felt within 40 days.
3. Rudraksha can prevent from an untimely death.
4. Rudraksha helps to gain long life.
5. Rudraksha eliminates many sins and troubles.
6. It has the power to bestow wealth and fulfil any human desire.
7. One who wears rudraksha with faith and devotion attains salvation.
8. Rudraksha gives us boon which is equivalent of many pilgrims If a rudraksha of any mukhi gets a protrusion on its body similar to a trunk of an elephant, this rudraksha is called a Ganesh Rudraksha.
Only in recent times, this rudraksha has got its popularity. The bead resembles Ganeshji in statue form having a trunk and due to a higher price of 8 mukhi or 11 mukhi rudraksha which is blessed by Ganesh as per epics, this rudraksha is being sold by traders all over the country.
Depending on the mukh, the beads also should be effective and all the respective blessings may be there. Ganesh rudraksha removes obstacles from the life of a person. It should be worn after invoking the blessings of Vighnaharta Lord Ganesh and with the chanting of the Mantra’Om Gam Ganapataye Namah” On Tuesdays and Wednesdays special pooja of this rudraksha may be done just as we do for Lord Ganesh.
**Medical Disclaimer** All Above mentioned Descriptions are according to Indian & Chinese Mythology & the seller takes no Responsibility whatsoever for any claim made in the Descriptions. Healing benefits of stones should not be intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional.